Kaseya Community

Kaseya for home users

• Has anyone attemped to market Kaseya to home users? I spoke today with the builder of a veryelite planned community and the technology of their development and the thought occured to me.

Mark

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya for home users,
    Legacy Posted By Username: ncgadmin
  • We are doing this right now. However we really dont activelly advertise it. The thing that we have found out with the home users is that they can be much more of a hassle to deal with since they will call you with every little problem. We have only recently started doing this however. So as we get more into it we will have more information. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

God Bless,

Marty

Legacy Forum Name: Server,
    Legacy Posted By Username: MissingLink
  • Marty,

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking strickly on offering scripted weekly or monthly cleanup only. If they want remote support that would be extra. Atleast they would get their systems relatively clear of spyware, etc.

Mark

Legacy Posted By Username: ncgadmin
  • How do they feel have a server in there homes or have you decided to implicate it a different way? Also, has there been a better capability of handling there issues better. This is something I to was thinking of doing, do you find it to be a good benefit? Any of your thoughts and experiences are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Legacy Posted By Username: T D Homa