Kaseya Community

Integration with ConnectWise

• Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me. I am looking for any and all documentation on the integration of Kaseya with ConnectWise. My understanding is that it is more than just sending an email alert to ConnectWise and I need to find out how to do this. I appreciate your help in this matter.

- Robert Dempsey

Legacy Forum Name: Integration with ConnectWise,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rdempsey
  • Call CW to get the Integration module.

Legacy Forum Name: Server,
    Legacy Posted By Username: dng
  • Call CW to get the Integration module.

Legacy Posted By Username: dng
  • Yes the very basic integration is a simple email from Kaseya to Connectwise which will automatically be parsed by Connectwise and in turn open a service request. There is also some undocumented integration I have not tried, but have seenin the Connectwise Client Portal file _processLogin.asp? in which you can pass the machineid as from the Kaseya Client Menu - User Login Page to Connectwise and auto-login to the portal with the associated machine id. The formal integration Connectwise provides through their MSP Add-on for an additional cost that will syncronize nightly all the basic machine info from Kaseya and putit under the Configurations tab in Connectwise as well as update invoicing as machines are added.

Legacy Posted By Username: cberger
  • Thank you both for your response. A call to ConnectWise got everything going.

Legacy Posted By Username: rdempsey