Kaseya Community

Can I share views??

• I have the views set up the way I'd like all Administrators to see them. Is there a way to send my setup to all other users ??

Bob Smith

rob.smith@verizon.net

Legacy Forum Name: Can I share views??,
    Legacy Posted By Username: bsmith
  • Views are currently per Administrator, so there is no way to share them. This is a good suggestion though and is on our to do list... watch this space ....

Legacy Forum Name: Server,
    Legacy Posted By Username: raybarber
  • Is there any easy way to copy then between users then ??

Legacy Posted By Username: bsmith
  • I'm afraid not. There are only a few options for the views, so copying them manually is usually only a short task.

Often as administrators get familiar with the kaseya system, they each find different things they want to use views for, depending on thier areas of responsibility, skill set etc., so originally the idea is to let each Admin pick for themselves what they wanted the views to acheive.

Hope this helps.

• Has there been any change in this since the last posting?

I've created a variety of views and the rest of my team would like to have them without having to spend the time to recreate them on each account.

We'd also like to maintain a level of 'standards' for all admins.

Legacy Posted By Username: cscovil
  • No change here I am afraid.

If you wish to suggest this as a feature, and you are a Kaseya customer,then please send an email to support@kaseya.com with 'Feature Request' in the subject heading, as it will then get propoer consideration from the develpment team.

• We would also like to be able to share views, if this is not possible can you tell me where the view data is stored in the server/user id config so we can try copying it to a different admins profile

Legacy Posted By Username: Ed Gillies
  • This feature will be coming in the next release.

Legacy Posted By Username: jimalves
  • Are we there yet?

EDIT: Ah, found the "Share" button.

Legacy Posted By Username: BulletproofSean