Kaseya Community

User Profile on Kaseya Server

This question is answered

Is it unusual to have several hundred user profiles created on the Kaseya server? They are all numeric of about fifteen characters and total about 12 Gigs.

David 

Verified Answer
  • The folders are normal, a profile folder is made for each agent that checks into your Kaseya server. The long folder name is the agent_guid, and your total folder size seems very big for only several hundred agents. The size of those folders is dependent on what type of data you are keeping in each agent.

All Replies
  • The folders are normal, a profile folder is made for each agent that checks into your Kaseya server. The long folder name is the agent_guid, and your total folder size seems very big for only several hundred agents. The size of those folders is dependent on what type of data you are keeping in each agent.

• Thank you, that makes sense. We have 700 agents.

• I have noticed that folders also get created in the Kaseta\install folder that are named after machines or admin accounts.  They typically contain the NoActiveX.exe file or similar name.   I dumped all of these directories, but I think they get created when ever anyone double clicks on the Kaseya icon and logs into the system.