Kaseya Community

LMS Video

This question is not answered

Hi There!

As part of an acquisition we have picked up a 250 node license of Kaseya Managed Services Edition. We are REALLY struggling to understand the system and now we don't seem to be able to get the training video's to load in the LMS website. Is anyone else having problems? I can get the video frame up on screen, but it sits loading forever, not the mention the appalling speeds we get from the lms website in general (almost every page takes > 30 seconds to load). I know it's not my connection since I have tried it in multiple locations, but perhaps it's something to do with the international link.

Is there an alternative location for those video's or something I can do to get them working properly! I need to get this product understood by my staff, but even making an agent doesn't appear straight forward and the interface feels dated and cumbersome.

All our currently deployed agents are xxx.xxx.root and I just want to be able to identify them by hostname.domain and then view who is online. I can't see how I configure wake on lan either, as one of the great values we see with Kaseya is being able to install on remote locations so we can wake up a machine, remote control, run scripts and shutdown again.

Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.

All Replies
  • I was having the same problem yesterday with the video's, I was using IE8, I found if I used Google Chrome they would load correctly.

• Hi There!

It's not a browser issue for me as I can access it from another location.

Is it possible to download these video's rather than have them stream? it would suit me a lot better to have them available offline.

• I had to use a website ripping tool to get them.