Kaseya Community

Scheduled Reports

This question is answered

Hi Forum dwellers...

I have several reports that are scheduled to run on a regular basis (daily, weekly etc) except sometimes for no explicable reason... they don't run.  No errors, no warnings, just excluded from the history.

Has anyone else experienced similar behaviour, and has anyone been able to resolve this?

Help would be appreciated...

Verified Answer
  • I have this exact same behaviour on our server. Daily scheduled reports will miss their alloted run time and re-schedule for the next day. I can go several days without them running.....then several more when they do.

I have a ticket open with Kaseya Support for this issue and I suggest that you open one too.

My ticket was escallated to engineering 3 weeks ago....but no response yet.

Regards

Joshua Niland

All Replies
  • I have this exact same behaviour on our server. Daily scheduled reports will miss their alloted run time and re-schedule for the next day. I can go several days without them running.....then several more when they do.

I have a ticket open with Kaseya Support for this issue and I suggest that you open one too.

My ticket was escallated to engineering 3 weeks ago....but no response yet.

Regards

Joshua Niland

• Well at least I know it isn't just me...

Sounds like a ticket I have where alarms just stop for an hour without any reason... Ticket still open a month after raising it.