Kaseya Community

Annual User Conference

• For those of us that cannot afford to attend the annual user conference do you think there will be any info posted online for us ?
    Are attendees allowed to update us on any revelations that may be revealed at the conference?

Legacy Forum Name: Annual User Conference,
    Legacy Posted By Username: ivan308
  • They are attempting to stream the conference here though I haven't seen it actually working yet: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kaseyacorp?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRonuaXAZKXonjHpfsX66OUuWqOg38431UFwdcjKPmjr1YICT8Y%3D

After last year's conference a bunch of the content was posted online at www.kaseyaconnect.com

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: smartdolphins
  • Thanks for the link - there are now a couple of video's of the welcome party last night.

The one I took a quick look at didnt appear to have sound working, but hopefully they will have that working for the conference content.

Cheers

Legacy Posted By Username: PeterS
  • The live streaming of the conference presentation is very good, like being there but without the Jet Lag.

Legacy Posted By Username: PeterS
  • I was able to find time to watch some of the online sessions. Is there anywhere where we can find a summary of announcements, roadmaps, upcoming changes etc. For instance in one of the online sessions there was announced that there was an upcoming change for liveconnect that will allow vnc in a seperate window, there was also talk of increased mac functionality ( I personally wish they could get the current remote functionality reliable).
    Anyone else that listened to the online or that attended wants to post a summary of thngs.

Legacy Posted By Username: ivan308