Kaseya Community

Service Desk - Live Connect - Machine cannot edit a tix

• edit tix.JPG
    Hi,

Any 1 test this and found this error before?
    When user machine role want edit a tix, it showed this error "The ticket you are trying to view or edit could not be loaded. It may have been deleted."

So, user cannot edit/open a tix. The tix is still exist. But wondering why it showed this error. Found this error also on SD Demo and Standard.

Any 1? Pls assist. TQ

Legacy Forum Name: Service Desk - Live Connect - Machine cannot edit a tix,
    Legacy Posted By Username: cyrus.d.virus
  • Hi, have the same issue. I opened up CS009673 with K support and dev is looking into this now.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Hans den Boer
  • Hans den Boer
    Hi, have the same issue. I opened up CS009673 with K support and dev is looking into this now.

Hi

Do update me coz ksupport cannot access my k2 server. So i dunno how to tell them.

If u get the solution, post in forum. Thanks.

• Any update for this issue? Anyone pls reply... thanks.

• HI,

I cannot help you out with any info, but I can say that the same issue is also happening to us

Legacy Posted By Username: Mango4
  • my ticket is locked now so i guess/hope the HF is on it's way

• wah...still pending till now?

• still pending indeed

• Hi,

Read yr private message. I need yr email address so we can share the knowledge about SD. Smile

Thanks.

• This is a reply from Kaseya:

"Hello,
    when a user double clicks the agent icon, they connect to kaseya with the "anonymous" scope. This scope defines what machines/groups/ orgs they can see. Your anonymous scope had no orgs assigned, meaning that although your end users could raise tickets, they were not able to view them, as they had no permissions.

I have attached a screen-shot showing this.

Kaseya Support"

Basically you need to add the orgs containing the users you wish to be able to edit tickets to the anonymous scope. It will then give access to edit tickets (i believe) where the machine id is the same as the PC the user is on

Legacy Posted By Username: Mango4
  • seems to be working indeed !

• Wow... it solved my problem... very nice 1
    But... i dont see any info for this in SD Manual... Did u see that?

Thanks Mango4 Sifu... really appreciated that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• and a related securiy issue was hotfixed just now.

"A hotfix 2228 has been released to address this issue. The hotfix will prevent anonymous users from being able to change the organization. This had been a security hole because if you make all organizations available to the Anonymous scope, the user could click on the lookup for the organization and see your other organizations and contact information. Now, tickets created in Live Connect and edited in Live Connect cannot change the organization, and the organization will always be associated with the machine group for the Live Connect machine.
    Note that it was also possible to change the role permissions for the Default role. However this hotfix goes beyond that and adds preventative medicine.

You should add any organizations to the Anonymous scope. This does not represent a security hole, because Live Connect users are only able to see tickets for their specific machine."