Kaseya Community

monset$ just wondering if any one knows.

• Just wondering if any one knows what the heck all these are?
    MONSET$55239639394834131519934378$11588118
    MONSET$55239639394834131519934378$98777900

i got about 50 of theme like 10 min ago in my monitoring emails

Legacy Forum Name: monset$ just wondering if any one knows.,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Iggy1328
  • I believe those are the monitor sets being applied to the machines when they are booted. Not sure though.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • MONSET$ are for when performance monitoring sets are being applied/reapplied to computers.

MONSETBOOT$ are for starting monitoring sets after reboots.

Legacy Posted By Username: CCDave
  • CCDave
    MONSET$ are for when performance monitoring sets are being applied/reapplied to computers.

MONSETBOOT$ are for starting monitoring sets after reboots.

Is there any way to tell what these are monitoring for? I've just had a bunch of them (a dozen or so endpoints) start failing on "step 4"...

The alt+click trick returns a "Data is Null. This method or property cannot be called on Null values" error.

Sorry to have hijacked this thread, I hope this is the same thing that the OP was getting at... If not I'll remove this and start my own...

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • thirteentwenty
    Is there any way to tell what these are monitoring for? I've just had a bunch of them (a dozen or so endpoints) start failing on "step 4"...

The alt+click trick returns a "Data is Null. This method or property cannot be called on Null values" error.

Sorry to have hijacked this thread, I hope this is the same thing that the OP was getting at... If not I'll remove this and start my own...

The number immediately following the $ links to the specific counter number. You can search the Kaseya DB to find the match (sorry, forget the table at the moment) or check in your KLogs directory for the .CSV file with the same number. Open the fine and you'll find the matching performance counter.

Legacy Posted By Username: CCDave