Kaseya Community

Kaseya "Get NOTHING done"

• So, who here agrees that since K2, you've spent more time troubleshooting why simple stuff isnt working anymore and less time supporting your customers needs and problems?

I am so fed up with this ***, I cant get anything done anymore with Kaseya, I've stopped using it for the most part, other than when Remote Control feature works, because I will just continue to remote onto customers' PCs to help them now because it is so much faster to just do it manually because I am wasting so much time doing stuff through kaseya. KES is so jacked up right now, I've been trying to install AVG on 3 PCs for past 3 hours, yea granted the T1 sucks at this customers location but thats what i thought file source and shared folder on server was for, but no avg package dissapeared and now doesnt want to download correctly. Downlaod Keeps stopping and i have to restart the PC and then it will continue and keep doing it. So Now I'm supposed to do that on a server so I can get the damn package on there to share, I dont think so.

And then theres the million random script failures everyday.

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya "Get NOTHING done",
    Legacy Posted By Username: tim@xxpert.net
  • For the agent failures, have you been able to upgrade your agents to the latest V6 code?

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: smbtechnology
  • If 6.0.0.1 is the latest?

• I am on 6.0.0.3 (update gave it to me, so be sure to have it turned on).

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • Ok yea the 3 PCs that i installed kaseya on on friday show 6.0.0.3, so how do i turn it on to update this automatically for all agents because its obviously not on.

• To force the update, select force update... regardless of the version #.

• So I have to "manually" push this periodically?

• Yep... and that's probably the way you want to keep it too! Frankly, if it ain't broke don't fix it is a good concept to take with agents.

• Can anybody tell what has changed in 6.0.0.3 compared to the default Agent? Please K give us some more clues so we can understand our issues better!

Legacy Posted By Username: BertHaver
  • I can understand the dilemma at Kaseya. To many problems not enough people to fix them.

I am in a similar position. I have an enormous list of chores. Sometimes I cant get to the little things to help my customers. So, We decided to hire someone to assist because it makes business sense.

Kaseya, please hire somone to keep track of the changes to the product. Create a blog so this person can update on a regular basis what is going on internally. The cost of this person is insignificant to the cost of losing customers over your lack of communication.

If you need somone, hire me. I wouldnt mind knowing first hand what is going on inside your secret orginazation.

Legacy Posted By Username: ITRTech