Kaseya Community

Unable to schedule anything

• Starting this afternoon any attempts to schedule something such as patches, agent procedures cannot be done. The UI for the scheduler function appears to be broken.

The pop-up is displayed, but the date and time fields are blank and there is not schedule or cancel buttons.

I've opened a ticket. Anyone else affected?

Legacy Forum Name: Unable to schedule anything,
    Legacy Posted By Username: smbtechnology
  • smbtechnology
    Starting this afternoon any attempts to schedule something such as patches, agent procedures cannot be done. The UI for the scheduler function appears to be broken.

The pop-up is displayed, but the date and time fields are blank and there is not schedule or cancel buttons.

I've opened a ticket. Anyone else affected?

Saw this lastnight I ran the latest "hot fix" and it was fixed.. but then when I schedule a script it doesn't show a scheduled...

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • I am having a problem with the acronis scheduling the script when trueimagecmd.exe starts. The script that we have just does not execute when the process begins. I have tried this on about 4 servers. Not sure if it is related.

Legacy Posted By Username: gdoubinin
  • Currently on our system, you cannot perform a machine update in patch management, nor "Schedule Another Procedure" in Live connect.

At least the Agent Procedure scheduling tab is working.

• smbtechnology
    Currently on our system, you cannot perform a machine update in patch management, nor "Schedule Another Procedure" in Live connect.

At least the Agent Procedure scheduling tab is working.

Sorry I didn't realize that you meant in the live connect session... I'll give it a try in a bit and let you know how it works out...

• Support had us try running downloading the latest Kawebupdate.exe to refresh the html source for VSA. Unfortunately, this did not help.

Awaiting further advice from support currently.

• smbtechnology
    Support had us try running downloading the latest Kawebupdate.exe to refresh the html source for VSA. Unfortunately, this did not help.

Awaiting further advice from support currently.

I was able to give this a try last night, I'm sort of in the same boat, I can't schedule anything from LC, but can from the procedures 'tab'... I guess it'll be another ticket in the queue for stuff the last hot fix unfixed :sad:

• We are having the problem that when we schedule a script with a recurrence per month, the script will run the first time, but after it has run, it forgets that is has to run the 2nd 3rd 4th ..... time (so the recurrence is not working).

I already submitted a ticket 2 weeks ago, and still no fix

Legacy Posted By Username: jortbloo
  • We have the exact same issue here. I have had a ticket opened since Sunday.

I have heard absolutely nothing from support. I e-mailed my sales rep and requested it be escalated. Again no response from my sales rep.

As far as I am concerned not being able to patch is a CRITICAL issue.

Anyone know what the correct procedure is to get a ticket escalated ?

Legacy Posted By Username: ivan308
  • Scheduling is now working for us. A hotfix must have come out to address this.

Support asked us to try again and clear the browser cache first. Tried with things as-is first and found everything working again.