Kaseya Community

Searching forums

• This may sound a little elementary, but I'm having a very tough time searchign these forums.

For instance, I click the search link, and type, AVG, and it comes back with no hits. I click on advanced search, search for AVG, and select all open forums, and it comes back with no hits. I even narrowed it down the the KES group, and searched for AVG, and it didnt' come back with any hits. I've tried this with IE and Firefox.

Any ideas on what sounds like a simple thing? Smile

RS

Legacy Forum Name: Searching forums,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rickstromberg
  • Search queries have to be more than 3 characters. Try searching 'antivirus' and you will see some results.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: GDRBrian
  • I think a search like AVG* also works.

Kind of annoying, I know, with all of the 2-3 letter acronyms used in Kaseya (RDP,VNC,KES,K2, etc).

Legacy Posted By Username: topdogpc
  • topdogpc
    I think a search like AVG* also works.

Kind of annoying, I know, with all of the 2-3 letter acronyms used in Kaseya (RDP,VNC,KES,K2, etc).

All of those would bring back an insane amount of results... almost like searching for *the*...

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • thirteentwenty
    All of those would bring back an insane amount of results... almost like searching for *the*...

One-word searches, yes. Searching for something like K2 AND RDP wouldn't, which is exactly what I was trying to do a couple weeks ago.

Legacy Posted By Username: topdogpc