Kaseya Community

K-VNC viewer closes

• One of our technician laptops has an issue with remote controlling endpoints via K-VNC. The viewer connects then closes after a second or two. Anyone else seen this behavior? I've opened a ticket with K support and will report back if we get it resolved.

Legacy Forum Name: K-VNC viewer closes,
    Legacy Posted By Username: emendes
  • emendes
    One of our technician laptops has an issue with remote controlling endpoints via K-VNC. The viewer connects then closes after a second or two. Anyone else seen this behavior? I've opened a ticket with K support and will report back if we get it resolved.

I see this quiet often when I'm using my laptop from a connection that isn't reliable, aka sprint cards and the like...

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • I am having that issue as well. Started about yesterday. I run Win7 x64. Please let me know what support says. Thanks!

Legacy Posted By Username: support@hdtech.com
  • thirteentwenty
    I see this quiet often when I'm using my laptop from a connection that isn't reliable, aka sprint cards and the like...

Still haven't heard back from Kaseya's non-existent support, but your unreliable network connection prompted me to have him upgrade his wired NIC driver which appears to have done the trick. We'll see if it sticks.

Legacy Posted By Username: emendes