Kaseya Community

Kaseya Support

• It's been a while since I've seen a thread flaming Kaseya support so maybe I'm the only one being neglected? Has anyone else been hung up on after sitting on a silent hold a hour? I've tried 5 times in the past 2 weeks to contact Kaseya support with no luck.

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya Support,
    Legacy Posted By Username: cnwicsurrett
  • We are a newer customer who paid cash for a 5000 user license and have been appalled by the support we have received so far.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: AndrewEmbury
  • Support has been slow to follow up recently, but I've seen improvement in the last week or so.

Hotfixes for issues we were seeing have been fixed, but tickets updates have lagged to reflect the problem has been fixed.

K2 is straining their entire organisation from outside observation.

Commiseration is great in terms of knowing that your pain is shared, but engaging with your local Kaseya reps directly is going to get better results.

Vendors in general are less likely to assist those who criticise them in public forums.

Legacy Posted By Username: smbtechnology
  • I guess I had to learn that lesson the hard way. I seem to have much better luck by going through my rep though it should not be his primary function to help serve my tech support needs. But what he has done in getting our issues addressed has been a big help. My largest problem (really slow remote control) is supposed to produce a patch on Monday so we shall see. Hopefully all of my effort to show K that the issue was not on my system will help everyone else.

Legacy Posted By Username: patrickl78
  • Support from Kaseya "technical" support leaves much to be desired. K2 or not, there will always be an excuse.

I always got stellar support from my sales rep...I know, sounds strange. I recieved better technical support from my sales rep than from technical support.

Legacy Posted By Username: cameronpratto
  • You're not the only one extremely frustrated... I have a ticket that's been completely ignored for 11 days now - and it's a 2 week old ticket.

I don't understand, I try not to flame vendors, but if I treated my clients like this (lack of support) I wouldn't have any. They're supposed to be focused on MSP providers, yet they don't seem to understand the need for support Confused

Legacy Posted By Username: FCCSonline
  • At a training session it was whispered that Tech Support was being slammed not because they're incompetent or lazy or bad at they're jobs, but because Kaseya was expanding too quickly and not getting support the bodies they needed.

As an Enterprise guy I can totally buy that. Kaseya, hire more Indians!

Legacy Posted By Username: bmerfeld
  • I have also had the same experiance. Fortunatly my sales rep has helped be a liason between me and support but still I have issues that have been outstanding for several months.

Legacy Posted By Username: ken.bryner
  • I can tell you the same results. You pay so much money to get software and then you are left with a Do It Yourself Scenario. So far I have submitted only 1 ticket and the response I got was fast because it only said to look at an article that didn’t get me nowhere and after that I didn’t hear anything.

It seems many people complain about it and support isn't at the same level as their product.

There is no excuse why they shouldn’t have more people in support and get with us quickly. This is a business fact, if you are looking to expand be prepared with the consequences and learn how to solve them right. Hire and train more support staff as needed, people will get so frustrated that you will lose your customer base and the bad news about you will spread so fast.

KASEYA get more support staff!!! ConfusedConfusedConfused

Legacy Posted By Username: Hasani
  • I don't think they need more support staff...they need a product that works like it's supposed to.

I eventually abandon tickets that are left open for months (I have multiple tickets like that). I actually am strongly considering dropping paying for "support", as I really don't get much other than fixes for what Kaseya broke in the first place.

Legacy Posted By Username: mastermindpro
  • Yeah, their support sucks....looked like they might actually be trying to address it last year but they gave up on it pretty quickly and it is now as bad or worse then ever.

I think the threads die out because we reach the point of.. how many times can you say the same thing?.....it obviously does no good.

There are many upper level email addresses at Kaseya available by looking over this site and other public areas. I have found emails to them do tend to unclog stuck tickets.....funny how I never get responses directly from the people emailed however....guess the lower level support personnel need to learn it somewhere.

Legacy Posted By Username: karode
  • I waited for over 3 weeks for level 2 support to update a ticket. So I added the Assignee's name to the Submitter Info field hoping that maybe add'l emails would get the attention of the assignee (David G). He finally responded, writing "pardon the delay". When I asked why it took over 3 weeks and whether their ticketing system was broken, he replied "It's not the ticketing system's fault; I'm just not very good at what I do." That made me realize that there are several reasons support is as mediocre (being generous here) as it is:

- overwhelmed by new K2 release
    - lack of truly in-depth testing results in too many tickets for support
    - variation in the level of competency of support staff (like this knucklehead David G.)

Trying to be fair, I do have to say support was making decent progress in mid to end of last year. But once they had to support K2, the support I received went downhill. I also am pleasantly surprised once in a while when a level 1 tech replies with a truly useful answer. That never used to be the case for me. So they have made some progress with level 1...

mastermindpro
    I don't think they need more support staff...they need a product that works like it's supposed to.

I eventually abandon tickets that are left open for months (I have multiple tickets like that). I actually am strongly considering dropping paying for "support", as I really don't get much other than fixes for what Kaseya broke in the first place.

Legacy Posted By Username: ReedMikel
  • I'm sure support will improve once Kaseya gets another bashing at Kaseya Connect for the support woes. How long it will last is anyones guess.

Legacy Posted By Username: smbtechnology
  • That was the thinking after the 2008 conference too Sad But hey, maybe they'll eventually "get it" Confused

smbtechnology
    I'm sure support will improve once Kaseya gets another bashing at Kaseya Connect for the support woes. How long it will last is anyones guess.

Legacy Posted By Username: ReedMikel
  • Another failed attempt at getting support this morning.

Legacy Posted By Username: cnwicsurrett