Kaseya Community

Service Desk Ticket

• Hi,
    Has anyone been able to remove Priority, Category, Severity tabs on the ticket templates under Definitions (Within Service Desk module)

I just want to setup a basic ticketing system but the current ones have too much on it by default. (Really just a couple of things but just wanted to see what others have done?) Have removed some from the Custom Fields but want more.

Anyone done this? Any tips?

Thanks
    Karl

Legacy Forum Name: Service Desk Ticket,
    Legacy Posted By Username: snackbrands
  • snackbrands
    Hi,
    Has anyone been able to remove Priority, Category, Severity tabs on the ticket templates under Definitions (Within Service Desk module)

I just want to setup a basic ticketing system but the current ones have too much on it by default. (Really just a couple of things but just wanted to see what others have done?) Have removed some from the Custom Fields but want more.

Anyone done this? Any tips?

Thanks
    Karl

Sad sorry I can't find any of the modules to install

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • snackbrands
    Hi, Has anyone been able to remove Priority, Category, Severity tabs on the ticket templates under Definitions (Within Service Desk module) I just want to setup a basic ticketing system but the current ones have too much on it by default. (Really just a couple of things but just wanted to see what others have done?) Have removed some from the Custom Fields but want more. Anyone done this? Any tips? Thanks Karl

You can select a different editing template in your profile, or set on based upon the user role

Legacy Posted By Username: Hans den Boer

I think what he is asking is the same thing I want to do - EDIT one of the "Editing Templates".  There must be some way to do that, right?

[edited by: Anonymous at 5:09 PM (GMT -8) on 1-19-2011] I think what he is asking is the same thing I want to do - EDIT one of the "Editing Templates". There must be some way to do that, right?
  • Has anyone modified their Service Desk Tickets? I am waiting on training but this appears to be taking longer than I expected and the online training modules do not cover this type of modifications that I have found.

I can export the XML file but would like to know if this is where you do the changes? Had a play around with this but they appear to keep coming back, I think it must be grabbing a template within Kaseya? (as in removing the Different tabs as mentioned on the first post)

Any hints would be swell Smile

Thanks
    Karl

Legacy Posted By Username: snackbrands