Kaseya Community

Allow Client to log in to Kaseya

• We are new to Kaseya, but are already seeing great results from it!

I have a little issue that I tought someone out there might have ran into before. One of our clients had VNC installed on all their workstations and used it quite often to "watch over other users shoulders" to help them through application issues. Since installing agents on the workstations, their version of VNC no longer works. Is there a way to have KVNC installed for our use via Kaseya and also have a local copy of VNC also? The other consieration would be to allow key people within the client organization to log in to our Kaseya system and let them use it for remote support of workstations. My thought would be to lock them down where they can only see the remote control menu for their company only. Is anyone else doing anything similar?

Thanks,
    Scott

Legacy Forum Name: Allow Client to log in to Kaseya,
    Legacy Posted By Username: artisnet-sk
  • You are correct. Create a admin group for them and restrict their access to remote control and their group. This way they can use VNC from within Kaseya.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: scootrz32
  • AND... it would be AUDITED!

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • Thanks for the replies. I'll give that a try with a couple of users at client sites and see how it goes.

Scott

Legacy Posted By Username: artisnet-sk
  • Yep, we do that for our Application support folks who need access to aid client's but don't need access to everything the Kaseya system offers

Legacy Posted By Username: karode