Kaseya Community

New Kaseya customer portal

• Is it normal for support tickets not to appear after they are created in the new (and very slow) customer portal? I've tried to open a ticket twice, but it never appears in the My Tickets display, and I don't get any e-mail acknowledgement of the ticket.

Legacy Forum Name: New Kaseya customer portal,
    Legacy Posted By Username: drice
  • I'm having the same issue here. Also noticed that when I select Orgnization, my company name shows up, but the email address is a completely different company.

I find it absolutely painful entering a ticket.

Should I be excited about asking our customers to do this.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: doug.jenkins@ispire.ca
  • I ran into that issue as well. I contacted support and they told me that my account waas not setup with my company. They did whatever they do, and now I was able to see my tickets (and my company assoc to the account as well).

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • We created tickets and never get an email with the creation. When their is a note then an email is sent to check the note ( what a pain). Don't know why they don't email the note.

Legacy Posted By Username: gdoubinin
  • I've only entered one ticket, but didn't have those problems.

The e-mail acknowledgment of the ticket was delayed by about a day iirc, whereas the acknowledgments in the old system were instantaneous.

Legacy Posted By Username: gdanner
  • The site completely hangs. It's been that way for weeks. Opened a ticket with Kaseya over a week ago.

Legacy Posted By Username: rvines@axcelltech.com

• One of the things that's driving me nuts is the lack of an email chain. The old system you could reply to the ticket and have it add to the notes. Now all you get is "the ticket has been updated" which requires to you login to a slow and cumbersome website to try and find the update that was made.

My question is, was there any thought of workflow? The old system (as simplistic as it was) worked extremley well and efficiently. This new system is pathetic in my opinion. I have tickets that I haven't been able to reply to and see what the updates are because I'm out in the field and no access to a full browser.

Legacy Posted By Username: rfouche
  • I asked the same question about getting responses back on tickets submitted to make sure they were actually received. I got this response from support.

Hello,
    as you are able to see the ticket in the portal, there is no need to email you to say that you have created the ticket. All the information that we could send you in an email - ticket number, details, etc, are right there on the screen.

Kaseya Support

I also had problems with the tickets locking and not allow me to edit them.

Legacy Posted By Username: trnetwork
  • rfouche

One of the things that's driving me nuts is the lack of an email chain. The old system you could reply to the ticket and have it add to the notes. Now all you get is "the ticket has been updated" which requires to you login to a slow and cumbersome website to try and find the update that was made.

Okay, I originally thought I was going crazy or something when I was receieving ticket updates emails, where there was no updated text - just "the ticket has been updated" text.

Now I see that is by (bad) design :-(

Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • lwolf
    Okay, I originally thought I was going crazy or something when I was receieving ticket updates emails, where there was no updated text - just "the ticket has been updated" text.

Now I see that is by (bad) design :-(

That's odd. Maybe it's your Support guy that's working on the ticket isn't checking the right option. I had 4 tickets in the past week and on all of them I got update emails that had the note entered by the Support tech in the body of the email.

Legacy Posted By Username: CCDave
  • CCDave
    That's odd. Maybe it's your Support guy that's working on the ticket isn't checking the right option. I had 4 tickets in the past week and on all of them I got update emails that had the note entered by the Support tech in the body of the email.

I too get email updates with what is being done... well almost all the time. I did just find one update that did not get emailed...

Thinking about it, the Ksupport people may have an option to have that email sent... In our old helpdesk system that was an option for techs.

Edit: the above statement may not be true... I did in fact get the email.. just a bit late

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • It varies for me. Sometimes I get the note in the e-mail and sometimes I do not. It must me an option they can select. Either way I have plenty of time to read the e-mail as I wait 25 seconds to get logged into the portal! Eek That's not a good sign on how K2 runs.

Legacy Posted By Username: jasonp