Kaseya Community

Schedule scans for patches & updates

• I apologize for this post, I've seen a post like this before but I can't find it for the life of me.

For K2, when we schedule a scan, say 1PM with a 1 hour window, it seems to actually schedule at 1:30PM..... it never seems to be the actual time we choose. I recalled someone had an answer for this so if anyone knows, I'd really appreciate it.

We have a ticket opened with Kaseya and it's been over a week and they haven't contacted us with the answer.

• When you give it a window of 1 hour, you're telling it that it's OK for it to start scanning anytime within 1 hour of the start time you selected. The VSA then picks the least busy time in that window and schedules the scan. If you want it to start right at 1:00pm, give it a window of 1 minute. It will then schedule the scan to start within 1 minute of 1:00pm.

[edited by: Alex Robar at 10:15 AM (GMT -7) on 10-12-2010] Spelling mistake, corrected.
  • Thank you Alex! Now I understand. This is what irks me, you answered within minutes of my question. Kaseya support has not even gotten back to us since last week!