Kaseya Community

K2 Share folder permissions

• Hi,

I am fairly new to Kaseya/K2. Does anyone know how I can configure share permissions (e.g. agent procedures, reports, etc) so that all of my techs have access to everything. Or do I just have to configure them all manually?

Legacy Forum Name: K2 Share folder permissions,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Mango4
  • I would also like to know a way of doing this. I imported the script pack a while back and after the upgrade there are tons of folders needing share permissions applied to them. We should be able to set permissions at the root folder to propogate to the child folders. This also applies to reports, monitor sets, snmp sets. Looks like you can just start from the bottom folder in the tree and work your way up.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: edisystems
  • You can drag and drop the folders from Private to Shared. Then set the sharing properties.

Legacy Posted By Username: kaseya
  • edisystems
    We should be able to set permissions at the root folder to propogate to the child folders. This also applies to reports, monitor sets, snmp sets. Looks like you can just start from the bottom folder in the tree and work your way up.

You can use the "Apply share rights from parent folder" option. In subfolders, this option is set by default.

Legacy Posted By Username: kaseya2