Kaseya Community

Today's Webcast

• At 10:50 I tried to join the webcast and was getting a GoTo error.

At 10:55 I was prompted for a password which I didn't have. Emailed Kaseya and received a password (Kweb0310 if anybody else needs it).

At 11:00am the webinar is supposedly full.

/gong! Anybody else having problems? Stick out tongue

Legacy Forum Name: Today's Webcast,
    Legacy Posted By Username: smartdolphins
  • Same here. Just emailed marketing@kaseya.com to see if there was an alternative URL for the webinar. Not sure how more people than the set max can register but I guess something was overlooked.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: GDRBrian
  • Same situation here - kind of infuriating. I actually moved things around so I could get into this webinar.

Legacy Posted By Username: topdogpc
  • Never got notified about webinar. So I guess that was first problem we had.

Legacy Posted By Username: gdoubinin
  • Why would there be a cap on the max number of people that can attend a webinar?

I'm a customer who is very interested in gathering as much information as I can about K2 and I can't get any intelligent answers from my submitted tickets/inquiries to support.

I've tried numerous times to get information about this with no luck.

It's as if Kaseya is keeping this a secret.

This isn't Apple and the iPad.

Legacy Posted By Username: cameronpratto
  • FYI: I couldn't get into the webinar, but was able to call in and listen. They mentioned at the end of the talk that there were 1000 people in the webinar and that it had been recorded and would be put online.

Legacy Posted By Username: topdogpc
  • I got up at 5am to attend this.
    Didn't have the password, so phoned the number for my country (in the e-mail) and they announced it several times so people could join.
    So then tried joining, but it was full.
    They did say they will be posting a link to a recorded session shortly (I guess that will get some heavy downloading too.)
    The limit was 1000 people for the meeting.

Legacy Posted By Username: Matty
  • I got up at 5am to attend this.
    Didn't have the password, so phoned the number for my country (in the e-mail) and they announced it several times so people could join.
    So then tried joining, but it was full.
    They did say they will be posting a link to a recorded session shortly (I guess that will get some heavy downloading too.)
    I wonder if the limit is technical or budget?

Legacy Posted By Username: Matty
  • 3 engineers scheduled for this!

Legacy Posted By Username: nick.tenney
  • Yeah, we had 4 people sitting around a projector screen at 11am for 20 minutes before we finally gave up. Frustrating, but sh#t happens I guess.

We just got this from Peggy @ Kaseya:

We apologize for any inconvenience but due to the overwhelming response from registrants, the Webinar is full. You will be receiving a link to the recorded session shortly.

Legacy Posted By Username: smartdolphins
  • Sorry for the delay in getting the video out to you folks -- I just wrapped up recording it:

http://files.kaseya.com/sftp/k2/k2overviewwebinar.html

I do not feel the live broadcast recording was up to par to be sent out to our thousands of customers so I decided to streamline what I discussed and get it into a more concise video at the expense of taking an extra few hours to get it sent. I felt it was the least I could do since the original live event didn't work out so well.

I'm not sure what our plans are going forward running these kinds of webinars as I was only a panelist who was joining to run the presentation, but we did hit a limit of 1001 users on Gotowebinar so I can only guess we will have to use another platform in the future.

Legacy Posted By Username: Benjamin.Lavalley@kaseya.com