Kaseya Community

Training Videos/Materials?

• Ive seen others mentioned this aswell as reading it in the knowledge base:

https://training.kaseya.com but yeh going there it takes me to the portal which doesnt have triaining inside it.

Anyone got an idea where it is nowadays. Im interested in reading up over the christmas break.

Legacy Forum Name: Training Videos/Materials?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: steven.moore
  • It looks as though they made some changes... and for some reason (I'm guessing it's the pending rollout of K6) they "forgot" to provide us with the video section Sad

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • welcome!

i would recommend purchasing the technical training session they sell (i have a feeling this is why there isnt an abundance of self-training online).

i found the purchased technical training invaluable and the gentleman i worked with set up my kaseya installation with some tweaks along with a script library.

he also trained me on some nice best-practice type stuff that applied to the real world use and application of Kaseya.

Legacy Posted By Username: saybrook
  • The techJams were a great resource... when they were available... the bootcamps are a good tool too, but they only last as long as you're in it...

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • Still no K2 Training??? Has anyone heard anything about some sort of documentation for this release?

Legacy Posted By Username: swilson
  • I received a "Get ready for K2" e-mail yesterday with a link to a series of videos with this type of info.

Legacy Posted By Username: smbtechnology
  • Yeah I watched those too...but they brought up more questions than provided answers. I'm guessing they have been working on updating all the video training in the portal?

Legacy Posted By Username: swilson
  • Can anyone post the k2 links for me to have a look at?

Legacy Posted By Username: Comsyco
  • Video's

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid63031314001?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRohu6rfLqzsmxzEJ8n57O4kWrHr08Yy0EZ5VunJEUWy2YMBRA%3D%3D

Documentation

http://help.kaseya.com/WebHelp/EN/VSA/6000000/index.htm?toc.htm?3686.htm

Legacy Posted By Username: KCBeuningen
  • Great thanks! Looks good. Anyone know anything about K2's version of video streaming?

Legacy Posted By Username: Comsyco
  • I agree with Saybrook....we did the same thing and it saved us a ton of time and headaches in setting up Kaseya.

saybrook
    welcome!

i would recommend purchasing the technical training session they sell (i have a feeling this is why there isnt an abundance of self-training online).

i found the purchased technical training invaluable and the gentleman i worked with set up my kaseya installation with some tweaks along with a script library.

he also trained me on some nice best-practice type stuff that applied to the real world use and application of Kaseya.

Legacy Posted By Username: Screa2