Kaseya Community

Any see issues with Patching where Outlook signature goes missing

• Hi all,

I have a few clients and when I patch them (at least I have to put it down to this) their outlook signature will disappear. Now not all users just some and not all the time.

I am thinking it might be to do with updating the Outlook Junk mail filter but cannot be sure.

We have to go back in and add the signature again to this machine.

Anybody experience thsi before.

Michael

Legacy Forum Name: Any see issues with Patching where Outlook signature goes missing,
    Legacy Posted By Username: mmartin
  • We've recently seen a few instances where users that have an image embedded in their signature will lose the image (leaving a red x in its place) after updates are installed. Not the entire signature though...

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: KGB
  • I've seen a few IE8 updates break things (seemingly random) on Outlook 2007, I'm not sure if 2003 is affected in the same way... Do you recall what patches were pushed when this happened?

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • On a few occasions, we have had a few users calls and report that their signatures were gone. And looking at Kaseya schedules, patches had been deployed the night before.

But were never able to isloate which patch. And only a handful of users seemed to experience the problem.

Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf