Kaseya Community

Kaseya Support - Gone on holidays?

• Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has received notificaiton of Kaseya Supports working hours over the previous few weeks?

We have received nothing to let us know of ANY changes to the regular support arrangements.

I have a ticket open that has not been responded to since the 23rd of December.

Prior to this i had not received a response from them on that ticket since the 10th of December, even after multiple written requests for an update on where that particular support case stood.

We have made ALL of our customers aware of our trading hours over the festive season (closed public holidays only, with emergency support only a phone call away) and ensured that they ALL knew when we would be here, how they could contact us, and what sort of response time they would be receiving. Surely Kaseya has made similar arrangements?

If they have was it communicated?

If it was whom was it sent to as we did not receive anything?

If not why was it not done?

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya Support - Gone on holidays?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Commander
  • I have been getting responses from them and issues resolved over the holidays. They just responded to one tonight at about 9p.

Scott

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: timbuktech
  • I put in a ticket to join the new kaseya release but only recieved the initial response back on the 24th. Nothing since which is a shame cause i wanted to get the install done over the christmas break.

Legacy Posted By Username: steven.moore
  • The Controlled Release Program, per the announcement in the forums here, is currently full. They're adding people on a case by case basis as they determine they're ready for the next wave of people to be added.

Legacy Posted By Username: Charles.IN
  • I've got no responce from Kaseya support in the past 2 weeks.

Legacy Posted By Username: cnwicsurrett
  • I had two tickets out there, one has been sitting there for 3 weeks, the other has been worked on quickly and consistently. So I guess it may depend on who has the ticket?

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • I've got a KES ticket open and they are updating it fairly reguarlly, even to just say they are still working on it.

Legacy Posted By Username: smbtechnology
  • smbtechnology
    I've got a KES ticket open and they are updating it fairly reguarlly, even to just say they are still working on it.

Seems like a mixed bag so far.

I have asked them time and time again to do exactly what you have just said yet they still wont.

Ive just added more notes to the ticket asking for an update as no one has gotten back to me since the 23rd december.

Legacy Posted By Username: Commander
  • Kinda reminds me of what the "Public Option" is going to be like.,

Legacy Posted By Username: j.lee@carceron.net
  • I'm in the ignored customer category at the moment. So very frustrating...

Legacy Posted By Username: trebligb
  • trebligb
    I'm in the ignored customer category at the moment. So very frustrating...

My goodness how in the world did you end up there?

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • I hope these slow tickets are just isolated cases of some Kaseya techs that are still hung over from the holidays Smile I'll bet they are incredibly overwhelmed with supporting the new K6. Not an excuse, but a reasonable explanation ?

Legacy Posted By Username: ReedMikel
  • ReedMikel
    I hope these slow tickets are just isolated cases of some Kaseya techs that are still hung over from the holidays Smile I'll bet they are incredibly overwhelmed with supporting the new K6. Not an excuse, but a reasonable explanation ?

Maybe a true explanation but I don't consider it reasonable since they are controlling the rollout of K6. If rollouts are having enough problems to consume all of support's time, they should stop rolling it out to new customers.

Michael

Legacy Posted By Username: RCS-Michael
  • You're right. I was just going soft on Kaseya for a moment, figuring it was a new year and I'd give them a break Smile I just submitted 2 tickets yesterday, after not having created any in last month or so. Will be interesting to see how timely a response I get...

[QUOTE=RCS-Michael;51588]Maybe a true explanation but I don't consider it reasonable since they are controlling the rollout of K6. If rollouts are having enough problems to consume all of support's time, they should stop rolling it out to new customers.

Michael[/QUOTE]

• Of the 2 tickets I created yesterday, a Feature Request was responded to this am Smile Of course, it was an easy answer "I've logged this with Development as a feature request.".

I was asking that Ticketing be enhanced to allow more than 99 characters for the Submitter's Email address field, which I typically add more than one email address to in order to essentially cc people who need to be informed about that particular ticket. 99 characters does not go very far with long domain names. Sometimes I only get 2 addresses. To make matters worse, it does not inform you that you exceeded 99 chars - it simply truncates the characters (past 99) and displays no warning. So you think you're sending the ticket to multiple people - until you get a delivery failure email back Sad

Update: I did get a reply within 24 hrs of submission, so K support did ok for me on this one Smile