Kaseya Community

Can you view your open tickets with Kaseya on their Portal?

• On the site portal.kaseya.net can you submit and view your open support tickets?

I know we used to be able to before they migrated to their new site but now all we can do is basically send them an email via their form.

We have no way of viewing open support tickets, can you? Im wondering if there is something corrupted in our profile that is preventing this.

Thanks in advance,
    -Matt

Legacy Forum Name: Can you view your open tickets with Kaseya on their Portal?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: mwolter
  • Use the System Tab in VSA and select "Request Support"

Unfortunately, it appears that Kaseya Support is not staffed currently. I have not seen any communication about reduced support hours during the holiday period to explain the lack of responsiveness.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: smbtechnology
  • I tried that as well. Submitting a request via the System / Request Support function brings me to the portal and the portal doesnt allow me to view the tickets.

The only thing I can do from the portal is on the Kaseya Portal / Home section is click a link to "contact" customer support. This only brings up a simple form to submit a ticket and does not let me view tickets.

Give it a try you should see the same thing.

Legacy Posted By Username: mwolter
  • If you post a ticket on the portal, you can view it on the portal. You cann't view tickets that were posted on the old ticket system. I hope this is indicative of what we are going to see when changing our own Kaseya to v6.

Legacy Posted By Username: doug.jenkins@ispire.ca
  • doug.jenkins@ispire.ca
    If you post a ticket on the portal, you can view it on the portal. You cann't view tickets that were posted on the old ticket system. I hope this is indicative of what we are going to see when changing our own Kaseya to v6.

Doug, when we did our K2 controlled upgrade...all of our old tickets were viewable and none were lost. Make sure you do a backup before you do the upgrade.

Legacy Posted By Username: Screa2
  • Screa2 - We're talking Kaseya's Support Portal... None of your old tickets moved to the new portal

Legacy Posted By Username: Charles.IN