Kaseya Community

newbie needs a little help

• Hi all i am new to Kaseya and i jsut started a job and inherited a Kaseya install. Anyway here is my problem:

Users were able to click on the "k" icon in the taskbar and have an Internet explorer window open where the could submit a ticket. Now something has changed and the page that was opening was wrong, i have since corrected that problem, however now the page that opens requires the users to logon. NEver in the past did they have to log on. how do i correct this so they don't have to logon as many users use different computers?

Thank You in advance for your help.

Legacy Forum Name: newbie needs a little help,
    Legacy Posted By Username: gbaratta
  • Depends on several things are using using Kaseya's ticketing system? Could you also post a shapshot of the the top of the screen from Agent->Agent Menu?

Matt

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: connectex
  • yea depends on what the ticketing system is as kaseya sometimes has to pass arguments if its a third party system such as connectwise

Legacy Posted By Username: saybrook
  • I am not sure i know what you are talking about. It is just Kaseya no third party. Next thread is the screen shot.

• clearer picture.

• yea i dont think that login page will work.. its expecting a URL there...

• any idea what an appropriate logon page adress would be? maybe a sample to point me in the right direction?

• well like the one we use is https://supporturlweuse.supportsite.com/support

however, the user has to login with credentials upon going there since we do not allow autologin.

• well the adress i use does take me to the correct page however, now it is requiring users to logon and it never did in the past. I need to rec onfigure it so the user does not have to logon to create tickets. I have already submitted a trouble ticket to Kaseya but have yet to get a response.

• If you are indeed using Kaseya's own ticketing system then the setting should be "User Login page". Only change it for a client or two to double check this.

Matt

• i resolved the problem. thank you to everyone for your help!

• You are correct. thank you i just read this after i figured it out!

thank you for the help.

connectex
    If you are indeed using Kaseya's own ticketing system then the setting should be "User Login page". Only change it for a client or two to double check this.

Matt

• I started out using Kaseya's ticketing system and then later moved to using ConnectWise. Just glad I could help...

Matt