Kaseya Community

Kaseya cannot go go to login page

• error.JPG
    Hi,

We having some problem for Kserver. Cannot go to Kaseya login page.

When open browser and reach localhost, it showed blank (see attachment error.jpg)

Previously it was OK and gud condition. It happen while i apply the hotfix. When i apply databse schema it showed this error. (error1.jpg)

Anybody faced this problem before. Kinda share wit me. Need your expertise. Thanks.

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya cannot go go to login page,
    Legacy Posted By Username: cyrus.d.virus
  • error1.JPG
    Attachment refers to previous post.

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya cannot go go to login page,
  • Looking at the error message you posted it looks as though you ran out of space in the database when the update was running.

Either:-

1) You are running with fixed file sizes for the data files, without autogrow set.
    2) You are running SQLExpress and have reached the db size limit on SQL Express (4G if I remember correctly)
    3) You physically ran out of disk space

So there is a chance that your database is now corrupt, you will need to resolve the underlying space issue (above) and then, probably, restore from the last backup. You may be lucky and gt away without having to restore the db from backup.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: PeterS
  • Thank you so much Peter. The info is really appreciated.
    Ye it's true. The database reached 4GB already. We need to fix the database first and make sure we can login to Kaseya. Then we will plan to upragde to sql 2005 server.

Right now we're try to use SQL 2005 server management express tool. Any idea about that tools? anyone?

Thanks

• We were getting close ourselves. Support sent an email how to do it but we are not big on SQL so we got support involved. It took a couple of hours for them to delete logs and then compress the database but we went from 3.4gb to 1.5gb. I would place a call with support.

Legacy Posted By Username: gdoubinin