Kaseya Community

Main Admin Trouble

• Okay so here is the problem, I was originally created a master admin account. I then left the current company and my account was disabled. I then came back to the company and had my account reactivated, however, the home tab shows no information for any agents, tickets, or alarms. We can create new support accounts and they immediately see the correct information on the home tab. Also, other users are not able to share their scripts with me, only amongst themselves. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Legacy Forum Name: Main Admin Trouble,
    Legacy Posted By Username: bhobbs2008
  • were you recreated as a master account or were they nice enough to provide with some restrictions?

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • I was recreated as a master account

• This has really become an annoying problem for us. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I have searched the forums and support portal but to no avail.

• Make sure your membership is "only" for Master Admin. You may have some conflicting memberships.

Legacy Posted By Username: CCDave
  • CCDave
    Make sure your membership is "only" for Master Admin. You may have some conflicting memberships.

The membership is set for master only, not support and master. This has been quite a puzzling mystery... Stick out tongue... so simple but there seems to be nothing on it.

• What about creating yourself a new master account? Even if you have scripts and such in your old account if you delete it from your new account they should all be transferred to the new account you are deleting from.

Legacy Posted By Username: CCDave
  • CCDave
    What about creating yourself a new master account? Even if you have scripts and such in your old account if you delete it from your new account they should all be transferred to the new account you are deleting from.

Ha, we were initially trying to avoid having to do that. (We get audited every so often and did not want them bothering us about something like that) Ultimately, I decided to go ahead and do this and just create a ticket for it. Thanks for sticking with me and offering advice. Hoping this doesn't happen again as this could get bothersome! Cheers. Big Smile