Kaseya Community

Kaseya Support Monthly Reports

• I find it interesting that Kaseya has had to move to monthly reporting on their tech support calls. Is it for their advantage or an attempt to calm the waters?

Anyone chime in on this?

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya Support Monthly Reports,
    Legacy Posted By Username: shickey
  • shickey
    I find it interesting that Kaseya has had to move to monthly reporting on their tech support calls. Is it for their advantage or an attempt to calm the waters?

Anyone chime in on this?

Hello Scott
    I'm happy to chime in and explain the reason for the monthly reports. Following on from our user conference, I made certain commitments which you can read about in the June posting on the announcements page. One of those commitments was to continue to survey every support engagement in order to gather feedback on how we are doing and what changes should be made to improve and enhance Kaseya support, and I promised to publish those results monthly which as you can see I have been doing.
    Is it to our advantage? Yes of course, our customers are our most important asset and serving them properly is Kaseya's highest priority, it therefore follows that it is to our customers advantage as well, to ensure support moves in step with their requirements; valuable feedback is gathered daily and changes implemented accordingly.
    You will notice from the continual postings that our customer satisfaction has risen rapidly over the past four months and whilst we do not yet wow all of our customers all of the time we have come an awful long way to fulfilling that objective and I have no plans to stand still.
    As far as calming the waters ... they have been calm for a long while now but if you have a recent experience you would like to discuss with me I am always available by phone or email.
    Best regards
    Alan Davis

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: alan.davis@kaseya.com
  • I agree that Kaseya has made vast improvements to customer support. I've had very good response times even to Normal priority tickets, and with rare exception have recieved an acceptable answer for the problem.

My only complaint is how the K6 beta/rollout is being handled. I understand Kaseya's reason for wanting a tiered rollout, and agree. However, it would be nice if a true "beta" were made available "at your own risk" for use to current customers. Just don't give any support for it until actual release. There may be reasons for not doing this, but it would be helpful. I can't even get documentation of features from my sales manager to decide if K6 is the way to go as my company grows, or if we need another solution =(

Legacy Posted By Username: boostmr2
  • True, I have also seen improvements in support in the past 6 months, but, I also think support needs more product education. Sending out template responses is old. I just don't understand what took so long for them to get on the stick with support. One of the reasons we are a Cisco dealer is because of Cisco's superior support.

As for the K6, I am in the dark as well. I am hoping K6 resolves alot of issues we have had and are holding back on a marketing campaign until we see what it consist of. I too am excited about it and eager to see what NEW stuff it has, as I am sure others are as well. Sounds like we are all acting like kids at Christmas time. BUT, coding is not the easiest thing and does take time. I would rather wait a little more than get something full of bugs (do ya hear that Microsoft?).

I think they may have found a major problem and perhaps are REDOING some code to fix it, OR, may be adding in some last minute stuff, OR, are doing some extra testing since they now have to look at W7 & W2k8 Svr. I was all set for Oct release, but........

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in that the sales reps should be keeping up to date on what it going on with K7 or atleast make posts here on a regular basis.....

Legacy Posted By Username: shickey