Kaseya Community

FULL SERVICE HELPDESK FOR MSPs

• LIVE VIRTUAL HELP DESK is pleased to offer a full scale, in-depth help desk service tailored to MSPs.

Allowing our technicians to field your front line customer calls will allow you to focus on growth and billable projects with higher margins.

We will document and escalate as needed, ensuring the integrity of the support process is maintained.

Contact info@livevhd.com for more information.

Legacy Forum Name: FULL SERVICE HELPDESK FOR MSPs,
    Legacy Posted By Username: GC1
  • spam in the kaseya forum?

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: saybrook
  • That's pretty much what I figured, yep.

Legacy Posted By Username: GreyDuck
  • *sigh* I do wonder how many people had a look through the website though.... good advertising if a little sneaky

Legacy Posted By Username: Comsyco
  • PARTY FOUL!

not cool man....

Legacy Posted By Username: pbrophy
  • As an Account Manager for Kaseya (and the primary contact for about 400 Kaseya MSPs) I think this post does provide some value. I often get asked if there is a service like this available for MSPs who don't want to staff a 24/7 NOC.

Just my 2-cents.
    Toby

Legacy Posted By Username: Tvanroo
  • But doesn't Kaseya already offer this? Cool, if it's allowed in the forums. I know the majority of the customers I am involved with like the "personal touch".

Legacy Posted By Username: TITaN
  • Kaseya's current offerings provide behind the scenes work but we don't provide a call-in helpdesk service. I think that is the key difference between this offering and Kaseya's.

Legacy Posted By Username: Tvanroo
  • Toby is right on. We have been getting inquires from MSP's around Canada and the US regarding our Live Technical Help Desk Support offering for Kaseya MSP's. We have special pricing just for you. For more information you can contact us by email at info@LiveVHD.com or by phone at 1-866-677-3256.

Legacy Posted By Username: GC1
  • Since MSPs were looking for a help desk solution.....

Cloud Services Depot (formerly SecureMyCompany) provides private-label Help Desk services to the MSP and VAR community. Our help desk is located in Canada and our teams are trained in Kaseya, Autotask, Connectwise, etc. By adopting your existing tools, the CSD Help Desk seamlessly integrates with your existing processes.

Private Label Help Desk Services for Managed Services Providers

Many resellers have found that having Cloud Services Depot handle technical support for their clients has given them more time to focus on higher revenue projects. Cloud Services Depot and its partners have a highly trained team of technicians that are continuously educated and routinely tested.

Reseller Features:

• All calls are answered live by a certified technician
    • All calls are independently tracked to resolution
    • Private label services - custom toll-free number, custom greetings, etc.
    • Resellers receive a dedicated account manager from Cloud Services Depot
    • All calls are routed by using pre-defined escalation and workflow procedures
    • Support agents can escalate calls via phone, e-mail or SMS to the reseller or the Cloud Services Depot NOC Services Team
    • Resellers can review call reports that detail all call activity and resolutions in real-time

Reseller Benefits:

• World-class technical support.
    • Customer calls are answered every time!
    • Extend hours of technical support coverage to 24x7
    • Support for break/fix and Managed Services clients using the same service
    • Expert support for most off-the-shelf applications

Help Desk Services from Cloud Services Depot supports several RMM and PSA platforms to give Managed Services Providers the flexibility to select their own tools. Cloud Services Depot leverages a proprietary ticketing system to independently track issues that can be synchronized to a CRM or PSA system. This combination of software, expertise and proprietary processes gives Cloud Services Depot the ability to deliver complete end-to-end Help Desk solutions while you focus on your core competency.

Frank Hughes
    Cloud Services Depot
    http://www.cloudservicesdepot.com

Legacy Posted By Username: Frank_SMC
  • [QUOTE=Frank_SMC;48061]Since MSPs were looking for a help desk solution.....

Cloud Services Depot (formerly SecureMyCompany) provides private-label Help Desk services to the MSP and VAR community. Our help desk is located in Canada and our teams are trained in Kaseya, Autotask, Connectwise, etc. By adopting your existing tools, the CSD Help Desk seamlessly integrates with your existing processes.

Private Label Help Desk Services for Managed Services Providers

Many resellers have found that having Cloud Services Depot handle technical support for their clients has given them more time to focus on higher revenue projects. Cloud Services Depot and its partners have a highly trained team of technicians that are continuously educated and routinely tested.

Reseller Features:

• All calls are answered live by a certified technician
    • All calls are independently tracked to resolution
    • Private label services - custom toll-free number, custom greetings, etc.
    • Resellers receive a dedicated account manager from Cloud Services Depot
    • All calls are routed by using pre-defined escalation and workflow procedures
    • Support agents can escalate calls via phone, e-mail or SMS to the reseller or the Cloud Services Depot NOC Services Team
    • Resellers can review call reports that detail all call activity and resolutions in real-time

Reseller Benefits:

• World-class technical support.
    • Customer calls are answered every time!
    • Extend hours of technical support coverage to 24x7
    • Support for break/fix and Managed Services clients using the same service
    • Expert support for most off-the-shelf applications

Help Desk Services from Cloud Services Depot supports several RMM and PSA platforms to give Managed Services Providers the flexibility to select their own tools. Cloud Services Depot leverages a proprietary ticketing system to independently track issues that can be synchronized to a CRM or PSA system. This combination of software, expertise and proprietary processes gives Cloud Services Depot the ability to deliver complete end-to-end Help Desk solutions while you focus on your core competency.

Frank Hughes
    Cloud Services Depot
    http://www.cloudservicesdepot.com[/QUOTE]

Frank,

Are charges assessed per-minute/per-end customer/per-site/per-device? Are teams dedicated or semi-dedicated to our account? What type of reporting/feedback is available? Feel free to directly send me more information.

Thanks,

Michael

Legacy Posted By Username: RCS-Michael
  • The CSD helpdesk is per minute, in blocks of 100 or so. Priced for volume. I've been thinking about it.

They also have a NOC service which is per server and per workstation.

http://www.cloudservicesdepot.com/Pricing

The site setup and server NOC pricing is a little steep for me right now, but I'm only into them for around $500/mo. I can see a larger trouble client being worth their cost. Smile

If I landed something larger than my team could handle internally, I would take both Help Desk and NOC services in a heartbeat.

Legacy Posted By Username: FarVision