Kaseya Community

Automatic Notification on systems that have not checked in for more than 30 days

• I am looking for a way to generate an email alert when a system has not checked in for 30 days to allow us to better track when computers are no longer in use at remote sites.

Has anyone found a way to do this? I have tried creating a script, and can get it to view the last check in time from the database, but the script does not run while the machine is offline.

I can also create a view for systems that have been offline for that amount of time, but I would prefer an automated notification.

Any ideas?

Legacy Forum Name: Automatic Notification on systems that have not checked in for more than 30 days,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rekabbelac
  • rekabbelac
    I am looking for a way to generate an email alert when a system has not checked in for 30 days to allow us to better track when computers are no longer in use at remote sites.

Has anyone found a way to do this? I have tried creating a script, and can get it to view the last check in time from the database, but the script does not run while the machine is offline.

I can also create a view for systems that have been offline for that amount of time, but I would prefer an automated notification.

Any ideas?

Go to Monitor tab > Alerts. Change drop-down to Agent Status. Select Email Recipients and add the email to which you would like the alerts sent. Select Agent has not checked in for... and fill in the corresponding field and select the correct selection from the corresponding drop-down. Select the agents to which you want to apply the alert and click the Apply button.

Michael

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: RCS-Michael
  • Perfect! Thanks!

Legacy Posted By Username: rekabbelac
  • in the edit view page there is a section where you can make a view that shows computers that have/have not/have never been online for x min/hr/days so you can easily see what computers have met those requirements.

Legacy Posted By Username: red