Kaseya Community

Agent on 64bit Server/OS

• We found the issue to be a detached router that was blocking it. It was odd, as it did not block all agents, just from the server. Most likely the issues are related to network/internet filtering.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Bearfan1
  • Hi to all,
    I have same situation (agentmon is running in 32 bit mode and operational, kausrtsk not running at all) on many server 2008 64 bit (Web, standard, datacenter).

None write about which user are they using on those servers ...

I found something interesting that could help: if the user logged in is not the Administrator, the kusrtsk.exe run !!!

Another little thing, you can do many things (I would write almost everything but i'm not sure Smile I did not check everything) even if you have only agentmon running. In this scenario you CAN use remote control too. But only if you select the "Silently take control" user notification type, else the user will never receive advice (kausrtsk is involved).

Hope that this could be helpful for something as a workaround and for something else as an information to solve (yes kaseya guys, this is for you Smile ).

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: MatteoBrusco