Kaseya Community

Latest Audit rescheduled

• I have one client whose systems keep rescheduling the daily audit, and never running it. During the time it is supposed to run, the agent goes offline. Any ideas which log may have info on this?

Thanks in advance for any help

TC

Legacy Forum Name: Latest Audit rescheduled,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Tcross
  • You might check the local logs (AgentMon.log and KasError.log) for any clues. If PCs are going offline during this period I would guess it has something to do with their firewall (maybe hitting a connection limit or something).

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Coldfirex
  • Tcross
    I have one client whose systems keep rescheduling the daily audit, and never running it. During the time it is supposed to run, the agent goes offline. Any ideas which log may have info on this?

Thanks in advance for any help

TC

Modify how the audit runs for this machine -- go to the Audit tab, select Run Audit, check off the agent / agents that you want to fix, uncheck "Skip if Agent Offline" and then reschedule the audit for the time you want it to run.

Legacy Posted By Username: Benjamin.Lavalley@kaseya.com
  • Looking in the agent logs I see a lot of errors with kascSend and kascRecv failed with error -12. The scans are not set to skip when offline, plus we get these errors on the servers which are up 24/7.

Any idea on the error -12?

Legacy Posted By Username: Tcross