Kaseya Community

RAdmin Licensing

• Hi everyone.

New Kaseya user here. I've searched the forums and seen a couple people discuss RAdmin, but nobody seems to have answered the question of how Kaseya handles RAdmin licensing. I haven't purchased RAdmin yet (as an aside, where can I get the best price?) but when I do, I don't see anywhere to enter my license info for it, or how to manage how many machines I'm using, revoke licenses from dead machines, etc.

If anyone is doing this, please chime in. I'm also going to submit this to Kaseya support and see what they say.

Legacy Forum Name: RAdmin Licensing,
    Legacy Posted By Username: justinbest
  • *bump*

Does anyone know the answer to this? I was searching myself for the same info.

Also I would like to know whether it is possible to revert to version 2 of radmin, as apparently we have some licenses for that which do not qualify for free update.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: djmundy
  • Kaseya doesn't handle the licensing and will tell you your own your own to get it to work.

I sent an inquiry to Radmin last year for their "helpdesk" licensing and found out that you basically needed to buy as many helpdesk licenses as you have agents. On top of that each helpdesk license needs to be "activated".

I stopped right there and dismissed the radmin option.

I wish Kaseya would have integrated Dameware since Dameware licensing is much simpler (per technician) and doesn't need activation.

Legacy Posted By Username: eruberts@sjconsultant.com
  • Is it just the help desk licenses that require activation, or their other options too? That is a big turn off for me.

Legacy Posted By Username: djmundy
  • No.. apparently all of Radmin's licensing requires activation.

Legacy Posted By Username: eruberts@sjconsultant.com