Kaseya Community

Script to give Kaseya admin user a popup boxs "Yes or No"

• Hi All,
    Does anyone know how to create a script that first asks the Kaseya Admin user a question i.e reboot server “yes or No” action. Just like you can ask the users on the machine.

Any help will be appreciated !!

ConfusedConfused

Legacy Forum Name: Script to give Kaseya admin user a popup boxs "Yes or No",
    Legacy Posted By Username: dstrong
  • In the sample scripts section provided by Kaseya, there are several Reboto scripts with Ask Yes, Ask No options. They should be abel to get you started.

Lloyd

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • Hi Lloyd,

I am already using these, but these give a popup message to the logged in use as I can see on the machine you run script on. What I would like to do is have a popup box to notify the kaseya admin user who as run the script.

Do you know how to do this or if it is possible ConfusedConfused

• This is not possible.

Why exactly would you like this? Perhaps we can find an alternative that is possible.

Legacy Posted By Username: XeviouS
  • I would like to have a reboot server script that checks if application is installed and if is installed prompts admin not to reboot and tell a team of people.

i.e we have some relication software that runs on servers and these should not be rebooted unless certain people are informed.

I hope this helps to understand what I am tring to do !!

ConfusedConfused

• You could create the script as you suggested, but swap the "reboot" command with a "send email" command, and send yourself a message about the affected machine.

Legacy Posted By Username: topdogpc