boudjHey K... stick with focusing on the mainstream (90% of the marketplace) and stop worrying about investing too much time on the lower end of the marketplace (the remaining 10%). This model has worked out great for Microsoft!!!
Client Side: Kaseya OS Agents
New operating system support is coming:
• Linux; Generalized
• Unix; HP/UX, Sun Solaris, AIX
• Mobile Agents; Windows, Apple, Symbian
• Specialty Agents
- Service Agents; allowing multiple agents
to exist in tandem
- Virtual Machine Agents. These are subset
of Host-based agents.
Come on Kaseya, give the people what they want and make Live Connect and Remote Control work in Linux please!!!!
Live Connect will be supported for linux in the next general release following .28.