Kaseya Community

Kausrtsk.exe won't load

• I have one PC that won't run Kausrtsk.exe. (Or if it does run, it doesn't stay loaded.) It doesn't run from the "Run" registry key, I can't run it from a batch file, it won't even run when I double-click it in Explorer. However I try to run it, the process just doesn't show up.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled the agent, but no change.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Legacy Forum Name: Kausrtsk.exe won't load,
    Legacy Posted By Username: sjthomp
  • I'm also having this issue. The kausrtsk.exe process runs regardless of your agent menu setting. It seems to be an operating system (Vista SP1 32-bit in this case) as reloading the workstation and reinstalling the agent fixes the problem (simply reinstalling the agent does not fix the issue). Anyone else have some luck?

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: ttroyer@emaple.net
  • We also have that problem. Our client had spyware. After clean up that laptop kaseya icon not showing anymore. But i can manage that laptop. Seems service is forking but no any kaseya icon. Reinstall kaseya agent doesn't helped.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: SADAsystems
  • This is also happening to some of my clients (limited to one LAN only) so I suspect something is going on there.  

Was there ever an oficial answer to this problem?  Or should I submit a support request?