Kaseya Community

FALSE-POSITIVE: SAV v11.0.2 showing Krlyclis.exe as Bloodhound.SONAR.1

• SAV_False_Positive.jpg
    All my SAV protected clients have been flagging krlyclis.exe as a flase-positive.

Can someone please sort this out with Symantec? I've gone ahead and submitted an exception but it's not really taking :/

Pls see attached

TIA!

--Russ
    Systems Administrator
    Office of Research
    Virginia Tech

P.S. Screen-shot

Legacy Forum Name: FALSE-POSITIVE: SAV v11.0.2 showing Krlyclis.exe as Bloodhound.SONAR.1,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Russ
  • Well... if you're managing SAV with a management console, just add krlyclis.exe to your exclusion list and be done with it.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • Russ
    All my SAV protected clients have been flagging krlyclis.exe as a flase-positive.

Can someone please sort this out with Symantec? I've gone ahead and submitted an exception but it's not really taking :/

Pls see attached

TIA!

--Russ
    Systems Administrator
    Office of Research
    Virginia Tech

P.S. Screen-shot

I expect a lot from Kaseya, but contacting a 3rd party with whom they have no business relationship with is a stretch. If the exception isn't working, you should raise a support incident with Symantec.

The only tidbit of help I can offer is that most AV programs require a reboot for exceptions to take effect. Have the machines in question been restarted yet?

Legacy Posted By Username: sequoya
  • I agree with Sequoya... another reason why we are switching more of our clients to KES.

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj