Kaseya Community

Flexibility for reports editing / report task sharing.

• We are running about 7 reports per customer now and may need to add an additional person to help handle just the reporting portion. I am noticing that when I schedule a report, it saves as the report is configured when it is scheduled. Also, others cannot edit my scheduled report. If I go to the report myself and change it, the scheduled report does not change, it just continues to run the way it was configured when scheduled. Is there a way to allow others to change my scheduled report? Is there a way to make the scheduled report take the report configuration changes without unscheduling and rescheduling it?

Confused

Legacy Forum Name: Flexibility for reports editing / report task sharing.,
    Legacy Posted By Username: pbaumgartner
  • pbaumgartner
    We are running about 7 reports per customer now and may need to add an additional person to help handle just the reporting portion. I am noticing that when I schedule a report, it saves as the report is configured when it is scheduled. Also, others cannot edit my scheduled report. If I go to the report myself and change it, the scheduled report does not change, it just continues to run the way it was configured when scheduled. Is there a way to allow others to change my scheduled report? Is there a way to make the scheduled report take the report configuration changes without unscheduling and rescheduling it?

Confused

Reporting is definitely something that Kaseya could improve upon.

Michael

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: RCS-Michael
  • [QUOTE=RCS-Michael;33999]Reporting is definitely something that Kaseya could improve upon.

Michael[/QUOTE]

Agree, reporting is not flexible at all.

Legacy Posted By Username: mboywang
  • pbaumgartner
    We are running about 7 reports per customer now and may need to add an additional person to help handle just the reporting portion. I am noticing that when I schedule a report, it saves as the report is configured when it is scheduled. Also, others cannot edit my scheduled report. If I go to the report myself and change it, the scheduled report does not change, it just continues to run the way it was configured when scheduled. Is there a way to allow others to change my scheduled report? Is there a way to make the scheduled report take the report configuration changes without unscheduling and rescheduling it?

Confused

7 reports? Would you be willing to let us know what they all are at a high level?

Thanks!

Legacy Posted By Username: Interprom
  • Interprom
    7 reports? Would you be willing to let us know what they all are at a high level?
    Thanks!

The Executive report, aggregate report, 10 most frequent system errors, high CPU usage, Low Memory report, Patch Management report and Disk Space report.

These seem to be the most important. We are also running the backup report for those that have the BUDR backup and the Security report for those with KES (though it is not working at this time). And we are just getting into our reports at this time. We are developing additional reports for those that have other forms of Backup or Anti-Virus.

Big Smile

Legacy Posted By Username: pbaumgartner