Kaseya Community

Call wait times extremely long

• I am now at 1.75 hours of being on hold. Amazing.
    Do I get to charge Kaseya for this?

Maybe that announcement about how great the upgrade went for the majority should be amended?

Just thought I would put that out there since I have a free moment...

BTW my ignore events list is not working...
    All I would like is someone to say this is a known issue and the hotfix for it will be release at "this date" etc. Kaseya could be much better with acknowledging these problems and distributing the info.

Legacy Forum Name: Call wait times extremely long,
    Legacy Posted By Username: dpope
  • I have been having a decent amount of success submitting tickets through 'Request Support'.

I am quite unhappy about all the issues, but I will give the support guys some kudos for getting this stuff fixed. I am sure they are not thrilled either.

David Wertz
    PC Works Plus

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: DavidW
  • I waited on hold for about 1.5 hours today but I just worked on other things while I was waiting. I did fill out another NCAA bracket!Big Smile I really don't think Kaseya would be ignoring our requests for support. They have been helpful for us. We have been through so many upgrades to our many mission critical systems that this is just another day in our world.

They will work it all out, in time!

Legacy Posted By Username: VNET
  • My ignore lists aren´t working either, even more red dots!Sad

Legacy Posted By Username: caskrist
  • Keep posting everyone, it is helping the rest of us who have not upgraded, wait until Kaseya cleans this upgrade up to where it should have been before they released it.

Legacy Posted By Username: bradley@itelework.com
  • I am on hold 2 hours and 24 minutes right now.

Do they answer?

Legacy Posted By Username: nate
  • No response. 3 hours 5 minutes. I managed to fix the problem myself. It should not have been something I had to think about. Not a happy camper.

Now that I am done typing this 3 hours and ten minutes. I am going to hang up and throw my phone across the office.

Kaseya! Answer the phone....

• But remember, only a small percentage (around 2%) are having problems. Can you imagine what it would be like if 4% had problems?
    If support can't handle the load of 2% of their customer issues, there is something wrong.
    Personally, we are finding it faster to debug and fix the problems we find. The submit request for support works failry well, but we find our responses come overnight rather than when we need them.

Legacy Posted By Username: rhayes@expertnetsolutions.com
  • I opened a request for support in Kaseya and well I updated it the entire time I was on the phone. I find that I get responses pretty well at 4 in the morning. Unfortunately most of my company was staring at me for 3-4 hours this morning while we were down.

This is unrelated to the upgrade for me, I believe. Regardless, I should be able to call and get support in under 3 hours.

• You have to pay extra for support...oh wait...we do Roll Eyes

• Does anyone recall if we have an SLA in place with Kaseya regarding support?

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • rhayes@expertnetsolutions.com
    But remember, only a small percentage (around 2%) are having problems. Can you imagine what it would be like if 4% had problems?
    If support can't handle the load of 2% of their customer issues, there is something wrong.
    Personally, we are finding it faster to debug and fix the problems we find. The submit request for support works failry well, but we find our responses come overnight rather than when we need them.

yeah right, do you really believe that crap, only 2%? I mean I'm running on a fresh install and I'm full of problems.

The product wasnt ready and we were tricked in to beta testing for it.

Legacy Posted By Username: itss
  • Sorry, I had forgotten to put the (sarc) tag next to the 2% Stick out tongue

• I've never got a live person on the phone when calling Kaseya (although the sales guys are pretty easy to get in touch with). I'm going to start writing scripts to fix the Kaseya Server.

I have a solution... let all of your customers beta test. Especially the technically inclined ones.

Kaseya, hire more support staff and less sales people! This mess can only be compounded. Some of our businesses are 24/7 and we need support. Granted, some of your long time users may never call support but the newbies don't know the inner workings of the system to solve the problems on our own.

Legacy Posted By Username: theodis
  • If that's how God manages the world, then feel free to do whatever you want...it won't show up in his alerts. Wink