Kaseya Community

Link to all TechJam Sessions

• Are the TechJam sessions going to be posted somewhere online for download or streaming? My schedule doesn't allow me to view these, but I want them to be viewed by all my technicians.

Legacy Forum Name: Link to all TechJam Sessions,
    Legacy Posted By Username: swilson
  • My understanding is that they are only available until the next session. So, once week 2 goes up, week 1 comes down. They are going to continue the sessions until interest disappears.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rwitt
  • Crap. It would make sense to post these on the training website. At least these techjam sessions are up-to-date.

Legacy Posted By Username: swilson
  • As posted in the education forum (http://forum.kaseya.com/showthread.php?t=6826), we will be posting the past Tech Jam Sessions to the Kaseya Education Portal. This will begin effective June 11. There will be some delay between the time each session is recorded and when it is posted so try not to miss them.

Additionally, we highly encourage you to attend the live sessions. It is the active customer participation which makes the Tech Jam’s a success.

Legacy Posted By Username: Charles.spencer@kaseya.com
  • Charles.spencer@kaseya.com
    As posted in the education forum (http://forum.kaseya.com/showthread.php?t=6826), we will be posting the past Tech Jam Sessions to the Kaseya Education Portal. This will begin effective June 11. There will be some delay between the time each session is recorded and when it is posted so try not to miss them.

Additionally, we highly encourage you to attend the live sessions. It is the active customer participation which makes the Tech Jam’s a success.

Eh, the link doesnt work.....would love to be able to access past webinars...due to timezone difference they take place in at 3am for me.

Legacy Posted By Username: tbone2345
  • What happened to the link with all the tech jams Charles?

Legacy Posted By Username: eron