Kaseya Community

Event Logs not being imported to KServer for some machines

• Was testing some reporting and noticed that some servers were not reporting any Event Log information to kaseya. I went to Agent > Event Log Settings and re-applied my parameters for all Event Logs to display Errors, Critical, etc. I then re-ran an audit on a server that previously was not reporting any event log info. After rerunning the audit, I still have no info. I also forced an 'agent update' because the agent logs showed some errors on that particular machine. The agent errors are gone. I re-ran an audit, and theres still no information.

How do I get Kaseya to 'import' the Event Log data from my member servers? The servers that are not reporting are a mixture of win2k3 and win2k.

Thanks in advance. M

Legacy Forum Name: Event Logs not being imported to KServer for some machines,
    Legacy Posted By Username: mariaworld
  • We upgraded to Kaseya 2008 and are also not seeing Event Log events in the Kaseya Agent Logs.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: jheyesen
  • Noticed that after a regular maintenance last night when servers were rebooted that suddenly about two servers were then successfully getting their event logs pulled into kaseya. Other servers that were rebooted, however, still dont have event logs being pulled into kaseya. Again, its a mix of win2k3sp2 and win2000 machines. Still waiting for response from Support on this. M

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: mariaworld