Kaseya Community

First Check-in Emails

• Running Kaseya Remote Desktop Management : 2008 - 5.0.0.0

How do I stop the first check-in emails? I'm about to deploy to 500 workstations and I don't want to see all 500 emails...

Thanks!

Legacy Forum Name: First Check-in Emails,
    Legacy Posted By Username: iwhelpdesk
  • Under the Monitor tab, select Alerts. In the Select Alert Function dropdown, select New Agent Installed. From there you are able to set whether or not you are alerted to new agents on a per-group basis.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: arobar
  • All I have is Home, Remote Cntl, Agent, and System when logged in as the master user. This is the Remote Desktop Management edition.

Legacy Posted By Username: iwhelpdesk
  • There's a stripped-down edition of Kaseya?

Huh. If you don't find the alert option that Alex mentioned buried somewhere (my guess would be under System, so check under Agent instead) in your edition, then you're probably stuck getting a slew of email messages, I'm afraid.

Legacy Posted By Username: GreyDuck
  • Erm... Maybe can point the kadmin email to somewhere else for temporary. Change the kadmin email under system tab. It's a ugly 1 but at least it won't disturb your kadmin email.
    You can disable the alert for new agent like what Alex said but need to do 1 by 1 i think by entering the machine summary, and it's not practical.

Legacy Posted By Username: tesvin
  • You can also simply create an outlook roule to automatically delete emails based on specific text.

Legacy Posted By Username: richie3333