Kaseya Community

Agent Logs Tab under specific Machine

• I have had a ticket open on this and other items for almost a week without response. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue and if they have found a solution. The Agent Log tab on the screen showing a specific agent displays the details below.

TIA for any help you can offer

Ken

The page cannot be displayed
    There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
    HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
    Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Type:
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x-7ffbf1c9)
    [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'AVAlarmSet'.
    /AuditTab/userLogsPicker.asp, line 675

Browser Type:
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022)

Time:
    Monday, March 24, 2008 11:01:36 AM

Legacy Forum Name: Agent Logs Tab under specific Machine,
    Legacy Posted By Username: karode
  • Hi Ken,

I'm currently experiencing the same issue. I've already logged an issue with the Kaseya support but I'm curious to see if you found a solution.

Thanks,

Ali

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: ahamidi
  • Man -- you are working my memory Wink

This had to do with us evaluating KES when it first came out. Apparently uninstalling it once we found it it wasn't working did not remove everything and we have received errors like this after several updates and hot fixes since. Unfortunately, I have no idea what support specifically did to fix it...their final response is copied in below

Ken,

Your system tried to apply the KES-Security updates again. I have removed all KES update files this shouldn't happen again unless you really try to install KES-Security module.

Thanks,
    Mark

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: karode