Kaseya Community

Kaseya and Server 2008

• We are beginning to review Windows Server 2008, what's the status of Kaseya 2008 compatibility with Windows 2008?

Thanks
    Smile

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya and Server 2008,
    Legacy Posted By Username: jeffg60nj
  • Is there any time frame for support for Microsoft Window Server 2008? We have production servers and we can't seem to get the client to work with Windows Server 2008.

--John

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: jrowland
  • I just put the client on a 2008 box this morning, the agent checks in but yeah there are some hicups. It would be nice to see some support for 2008 server as it has been out for some time now Stick out tongue

Legacy Posted By Username: jarrad.leening
  • Agents work kinda ok. No real roadmap to Kserver on Server2008/IIS 7/SQL 2008 yet. It is planned. When SQL 2008 support is available, SQL 2000 support will be dropped.

Legacy Posted By Username: CeruleanBlue
  • Installs and works mostly. KES wont install. I did not try BUDR.

Legacy Posted By Username: Coldfirex
  • BUDR won't install either.

Legacy Posted By Username: nick.williams6@gmail.com
  • I was able to get KES installed on 64-bit Windows Server 2008 - file source was a shared folder on a different server on the local network - it seemed that the KES took a very long time to install compared to other systems on that same network.

I currently am trying to get BU-DR installed and not having any success - agent logs and the backupInstall.log are not throwing any light on the situation either.

Legacy Posted By Username: jbellflowers