Kaseya Community

Hotfixes?

• Has anyone turned off the automatic hotfix option in KS2008? I'm considering turning it off because of the random changes that keep happening to the system. I don't know if they are being caused by an applied hotfix or something else. Most recently (last night), all of our alerts are coming in with and in the email subject/body. Apparently, other users have had the same issue.

I don't want to turn it off now in case Kaseya decides to correct the issue in a new hotfix, but I may turn it off once we have everything running normally again.

Is there some location to determine when hotfixes are released, what changed, etc.?

Thanks

Legacy Forum Name: Hotfixes?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thinkconnected
  • thinkconnected
    Has anyone turned off the automatic hotfix option in KS2008? I'm considering turning it off because of the random changes that keep happening to the system. I don't know if they are being caused by an applied hotfix or something else. Most recently (last night), all of our alerts are coming in with and in the email subject/body. Apparently, other users have had the same issue.

I don't want to turn it off now in case Kaseya decides to correct the issue in a new hotfix, but I may turn it off once we have everything running normally again.

Is there some location to determine when hotfixes are released, what changed, etc.?

Thanks

Hi,

I have same problems, LAN watch is not working anymore, alarm summary and assign monitoring set page also (page not found,etc..) from day before yesterday Sad .

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rudi
  • Check here for new hotfixes.

http://vsaupdate.kaseya.net/vsaupdate/v5000000/kweb.xml

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: mikelindow