Kaseya Community

User conference

• Is the user conference worth going to?

Legacy Forum Name: User conference,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rkniffin
  • Depends on how you value you're time.

It's good for:
    - Meeting other MSP's and networking.
    - Meeting Kaseya employees.
    - Getting an idea of the future of the product.
    - Architectural reviews of the product (aka high level).

It's not a training session per-say (at least it wasn't last year.) I would say it's targetted at the people responsible for the direction of your managed services offering.

I believe it is more than worth the cost. The hotel room and events alone are worth that Smile

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: bob.penland@kaseya.com
  • Here's what one of our attendees commented:

"Kaseya Connect 2007 was a stunning event, I was inspired by all the speakers and it was great to speak to Kaseya MSP's from all over the world. It was definitely worth the travel! I will be attending this years User Conference for sure!"

Willem Egbertsen, JMS automatisering the Netherlands

Legacy Posted By Username: kaseya
  • Thanks for the feedback. That's pretty much what I was thinking it would be.

• So are you signing up?

• Still debating whether or not it will be worth $2000-$3000 to attend.

• You don't HAVE to gamble that much!!
    Wink
    I missed last year,
    I have already signed up for this year.

Legacy Posted By Username: jim@bitvision.com
  • Anyone on here from Australia going?

Airfares are the killer!

Legacy Posted By Username: Nathan Coulthard
  • There was a speaker last year from Australia. He had a great presentation on how they structured their service offering. For the life of me I can't remember his name, but he was affectionately nicknamed "Thunder Down Under".

Good times...

Legacy Posted By Username: bob.penland@kaseya.com
  • I went last year and will be going again this year. Same reasons as mentioned above, though I'm only coming from SoCal, so travel isn't an issue.

Legacy Posted By Username: vplaza
  • We attended a number of conferences in 2007. By far, the Kaseya conference provided us with information that we actually used to help us increase our managed services revenue. We’ll be there again and can only hope that it is as good this year.

--Bret Jones, PolarStar Network Services

• We attended Kaseya Connect 2007 and were thrilled with how much valuable information we received! Is nice to see that they have kept in touch with their customer base even though they are also growing quickly. I would recommend Kaseya's existing clients to attend and take advantage of everything this year's Conference has to offer!

--Brad Huffaker, North Conejos Scool District

• Just an Idea but why not organise one in Europe ?

Would cut down on travel costs ...

Legacy Posted By Username: pdepuydt
  • Yes, it's worth going to.. We went last year and have signed up for this year. It's a great place to meet other MSP's and see how they are doing the same thing. We have tweaked some of our service offerings from the kaseya sessions and ideas from other msp's. I'm not sure if it's the conference or vegas (baby), but I always feel refreshed, re-energized and more engaged in improving my company when I return home.

Legacy Posted By Username: cbnny
  • Let's put it this way (we went last year). You will be in one of the world's best cities with the best nightlife. The hotel and the food are the BEST in Las Vegas. More importantly, you will be surrounded not only by Kaseya staff that have been instrumental in delivering the product to all of us, but some of which who are deep inside the development of the product itself. You are around fellow MSPs that are all open, friendly and passionate about being the best MSP. Ideas and advice are RAMPANT throughout the several day event.

So if you are already successful with your Kaseya platform or you are thinking of being successful with THE BEST MSP PLATFORM on the market - and i say that after using the rest of them extensively and failing miserably, take the $2000, buy a plane ticket and come to the event. If anything, you will return with better ideas on how others use the product, sell the product or how the product functions - in the words of those who wrote it and use it on a daily basis. That's the whole idea behind the conference. If you leave with one more idea or one more alliance that will help your business grow, it will be worth the trip and worth the cost.

On a side note, the conference is both from the sales side and the tech side. We went with both so that we could attend all of the sessions and not miss anything. All of us came back with a flurry of ideas and concepts - some of which we never thought of, some that were perfected after speaking to everyone. In the past year, we have almost DOUBLED our Kaseya deployment. At least SOME of our success can be attributed to the User Conference (we have to take some of the credit, right?).

So if you can spare the cost, come to the conference - it's worth it. Call it R&D. Hope to see you all there! Big Smile

Legacy Posted By Username: elehman@computronixusa.com