Kaseya Community

Kaseya 5.0.0.4?

• I was on the knowledge base and came across a KServer.exe update to 5.0.0.4. Has anyone loaded this? Does anyone (including Kaseya) have input on this update and should we be loading it?

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya 5.0.0.4?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: WayneL@P-Connect.com
  • It has not fixed the current crash issue in my case.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: AlexPyle
  • In the knowledgebase you can find this item, http://portal.knowledgebase.net/display/2n/kb/article.asp?aid=284189 . The problem what can be solved by installing this update seems obvious to me. So yes, although we did not have problems with agents going offline, we have installed this update. It is just running fine.

Legacy Posted By Username: sanjoo
  • Thank you sanjoo. After the issues we have had with the upgrade, I just wanted to get a little feedback.

Legacy Posted By Username: WayneL@P-Connect.com
  • SO they are now releasing UPDATES, and not letting us know unless we specifically search for them?

Legacy Posted By Username: Interprom
  • It is an update for a specific problem. So in fact unless you have this problem there is no need installing it. Watch the hot topics in the knowledgebase and the announcements in this forum and you have it all.

Legacy Posted By Username: sanjoo
  • How about if I watch my CUSTOMERS networks and Kaseya releases a product that's been properly tested instead?

Sorry couldn't resist Wink

Legacy Posted By Username: Interprom
  • Interprom
    How about if I watch my CUSTOMERS networks and Kaseya releases a product that's been properly tested instead?

Sorry couldn't resist Wink

No need for an apology when stating the truth.

Legacy Posted By Username: rwitt