Kaseya Community

I heard from a little birdie...

• End of March will be the next release date for Kaseya 2008.Eek

Can Kaseya confirm this for us?

Legacy Forum Name: I heard from a little birdie...,
    Legacy Posted By Username: VNET
  • If they have to delay it until the end of March, I am sure it is not without reason. The last thing I would want is to deploy a new version that is broken and distrupts our business or clients.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: CeruleanBlue
  • CeruleanBlue
    If they have to delay it until the end of March, I am sure it is not without reason. The last thing I would want is to deploy a new version that is broken and distrupts our business or clients.

I completely agree. Though I wouldn't mind getting that new BUDR version earlier. Smile

Legacy Posted By Username: far182
  • Anybody heard what the enhancements to the KES Add-On module are?

Legacy Posted By Username: JTomkinson@ans-uk.com
  • http://forum.kaseya.com/showthread.php?t=6082

Legacy Posted By Username: kaseya
  • Looks like the 10th is the release date (and since they're having webinars on it the following Tues I'd expect them to keep this timeframe). Thanks K Administrator for the link, however there is no mention about the updates to KES in it? Any chance of getting this doc posted before the product is released?

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • far182
    I completely agree. Though I wouldn't mind getting that new BUDR version earlier. Smile

Are you talking about just the enhancements (new alerts / enhanced error detection) or are you talking about the possible inclusion of Acronis' new Echo server thing? The spec sheet for True Image Echo looks great, and has lots of features we'd like to see. I'd imagine that would require a pretty major update to the BU/DR module though.

[QUOTE=JTomkinson@ans-uk.com;25893]Anybody heard what the enhancements to the KES Add-On module are?[/quote]

I'd love to hear anything on this as well. Checking Grisofts AVG site, I noticed that version 8 has come out. I'd sure like to see some more advanced features like Exchange or Sharepoint protection rolled into KES.

Legacy Posted By Username: CeruleanBlue
  • As part of the Kaseya 2008 beta team I can confirm that we're being told then end of March as well. I wouldn't count on the 10th.

Legacy Posted By Username: jsammons@acropolistech.com
  • Can anyone tell us what the hold up is? I have Mac clients that are calling me everyday wanting to know when I will "officially" support them with Kaseya. It is really tiring telling them "not yet", not to mention bad for business.

Legacy Posted By Username: CCDave
  • Is it really that hard to give us a firm date? I agree with RSQDave... I wouldn't care if the release date was 4months away, as long as the date didn't change every second week.

Legacy Posted By Username: luke.bragg
  • The latest announcement is for Tuesday March 11

hc

Legacy Posted By Username: howardc
  • It would be nice to have it well before the bootcamp in Miami on the 25th. Can somebody let us know what the holdup is? Perhaps marketing and development can have a meeting so they let us all know. Heck for the money we pay how about some after-the-sale communication and follow up calls. I sure as heck follow up with my customers.

Legacy Posted By Username: j.lee@carceron.net
  • Careful, Careful. Don't want to be censored now do we.......

Legacy Posted By Username: Nathan Coulthard
  • Ok. I am officially asking questions now.

1) Kaseya, When will Kaseya 2008 be released?
    2) I have heard from some members on this board that they are Beta testers for Kaseya 2008 - How does one go about applying to be a beta tester?
    3) Is there any further information regarding USM or K2008?

Oh, and can someone please REPLY to this post, and not just delete it because I am asking a question.

Thanks.

Legacy Posted By Username: luke.bragg
  • I know everyone is excited, but why in such a hurry for the next version? Is there anything mission critical? They will release it when they feel it's ready. I personally appreciate this.

Legacy Posted By Username: far182