Kaseya Community

Kaseya ticket REST API

This question is answered

Hello, 

I am having difficulty creating tickets through the rest API. I am able to successfully get a ticket, get all tickets, get notes for a ticket and add notes for a ticket. When it comes to creating a new ticket all I get is 400 with no error messages. I been trying everything for the past few days, it would be helpful if I can get at least an error message with what I am doing wrong. 

This is the help page I am using: 

http://help.kaseya.com/webhelp/EN/RESTAPI/9050000/#38522.htm 

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Verified Answer
  • Good luck - we reported this to Dev Engineering some 3 years ago when we first built our libs for API support. I can confirm that it still returns a 400 no matter what you do. Used the example right from the screen, with valid group/agent names, and even with the IDs instead of names. Nothing has ever made it happy.

All Replies
  • Good luck - we reported this to Dev Engineering some 3 years ago when we first built our libs for API support. I can confirm that it still returns a 400 no matter what you do. Used the example right from the screen, with valid group/agent names, and even with the IDs instead of names. Nothing has ever made it happy.