Kaseya Community

Product Update

• I have registered several times for the product update that is going on right now (11 AM EST) and I have yet to get a link to the webinar.  Does anyone have this link?

• Same here. No link.

• Hey guys,

If you registered you should have received the email.  For those who have not, the link is below for the next session:

info.kaseya.com/ProductUpdateWebinar-Registration.html

For those who did register, you will receive a recording once it is finalized.

• Oscar,

We have filled out the registration several times and we don't get ANY emails with the link.  It isn't just us.  Spam folder was checked as well.

• I just confirmed with our Marketing Manager and did not see a registration active for your account.  We have registered you.

Feel free to PM to discuss.

• Has this video for the webinar been uploaded somewhere yet?

• Recording will be finalized early next week.

• Hey Guys,

Good Morning/Afternoon.

The recording has been posted:

community.kaseya.com/.../86647.aspx

• Still no mention of getting rid of Flash for the procedure editor :(

• Yes it is 2018 who uses flash anymore? it is slow cranky and unsupported on major platforms.

• Rhetorical question: -> And how long has HTML5 been out? XD

• Remember the announcement from Kaseya Connect 2017:   You know, right after the iteration of Password Injection, then Device Support (to include VMWare and Chromebook),  End-User Surveilance..... Kaseya Automation Builder?  Where they showed a new procedure editor that no longer utilized Flash.  What happened to that?

• , Ask this a lot to my Adv. but no answer same at Connect 2018. Was hoping they focus on Interface and update the Agent Procedure module and the VSA Core modules, but looks like to focus more on new products then the Core..